Lessons per week
6 or 10
According to student’s level
Monday – Friday, 13.00 – 14.30*
Minimum Entry Level
Intermediate (B1), specifically in Speaking and Listening
One- to- one or Mini group
trained Pilots, ATCO’s and FISO’s, who need to meet the English Language ICAO Language Proficiency Requirements
What you will study
As it is a requirement for international aviation that proficient speakers are able to communicate effectively in voice-only and face-to-face situations, we provide preparation courses and mock testing at a minimum ICAO rating scale of Level 4 for the following:
- to be able to communicate in plain English in the Aviation context with accuracy and clarity,
- to use appropriate communicative strategies to exchange messages,
- to recognize and resolve misunderstandings in a general or work-related context,
- to successfully handle linguistic challenges presented by a complication or unexpected turn of events that occur within the context of a routine work situation,
- to communicative a task with which they are otherwise familiar,
- to use a dialect or accent which is intelligible to the aeronautical community.
How you will learn
Our experienced and highly-qualified tutors will help to make candidates familiar with the format of the TEA exam.
There will be plenty of opportunities to practise the types of tasks candidates need to perform during the TEA exam.
This involves listening to example responses and understanding why they are weak or strong.
Tutors provide regular written and spoken feedback on a candidate’s progress and how to improve English in an Aviation context through further practice.
Request Information about this Course